OSB is a wood-based, 3 layered board composed of rectangular shavings, designed with construction industry in mind. It is also a great finishing material. Individual layers have different directions, what provides the OSB with excellent stability of shape and good durability.
|Thickness:||8, 10, 12, 15, 18 , 22, 25 mm|
- OSB/1: boards for general application, to be used in dry conditions
- OSB/2: load-bearing boards, dry conditions
- OSB/3: load-bearing boards, wet conditions 2600/1200
- OSB/4: boards characterised with increased load-bearing capacity, wet conditions
- Construction of firm coverings on roof frameworks, a ground for base asphalt roofing or shingle beats [OSB-3 and OSB-4];
- Coverings of steel and wood wall frameworks [OSB-3 and OSB-4];
- Covering of floor beams [OSB-2, OSB-3 and OSB-4 in rooms with increased air humidity];
- Covering of sloped attic ceilings [OSB-2, OSB-3 and OSB-4 in rooms with increased air humidity];
- Wall framework covering [OSB-2, OSB-3 and OSB-4 in rooms with increased air humidity];
- Construction of ceiling panels [OSB-3 and OSB-4];
- Shuttering construction [OSB-4].